Friday, March 30, 2007

Book Review

It has been almost a year now since I read Created to be His Help-meet, by Debi Pearl. The reason I am now talking about it is that it keeps popping up. I do not commend this book and if you would like to know why you can click over to my review here.

So what books do I recommend on marriage and womanhood? Here are a few:

Feminine Appeal, by Carolyn Mahaney

The Mystery of Marriage, by Mike Mason

Let Me Be a Woman, by Elisabeth Elliot

Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood, edited by John Piper and Wayne Grudem

Stepping Heavenward, by Elisabeth Prentiss

The Hidden Art of Homemaking, by Edith Schaeffer

Most importantly these books are of no use if we are not growing in Christ-likeness. So, in our quest to be Titus 2 women let us not forget to be Christian women.

May we all grow in grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

No comments: